Terms and Conditions
Notice to Student
The registered student is the sole person responsible for completing the course(s) and accepting credit for the course(s). No other person may complete any part of the course(s). If any person other than the registered student takes any part of the course(s), credit will not be given to the registered student for the course(s).
Tuition for course(s) must be paid during registration. Coursework is not available to the student until payment has been made. Agent Ladder is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer, and Agent Ladder reserves the right to cancel any order(s) resulting from such errors.
Course Availability & Delivery
Online courses may be accessed once payment has been made for the course(s). If you purchased a textbook course or an online course or package that includes a textbook, the textbook(s) will be mailed to you. All textbooks are mailed via USPS unless otherwise requested.
You have the right to cancel your registration for a course for any reason up to seven (7) calendar days from the date of purchase so long as the course has not been completed and a certificate has not been issued. Requests for cancellation of a registration must be made by contacting Agent Ladder by phone or email. The request must be received by Agent Ladder before midnight of the seventh calendar day from the date of purchase. You can request a refund by emailing email@example.com or calling 512-982-0893.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If the course includes one or more textbooks, the books must be returned at the student's expense. The request for cancellation will not be processed until the book(s) are returned to the school in reusable condition.
Course Expiration and Review
All course lessons on the computer must be completed within 180 days from the date of enrollment. For self paced courses, you have 90 days to access and review the course content after you have completed the last lesson in a course (regardless of when the course is completed within the 180 days from enrollment).
If you can not complete your course within the 180 days, then you may purchase a 60 day extension. The 60 day extension period begins from the date your course originally expires. You may purchase up to three extensions per course. It is your responsibility to contact Agent Ladder to find out about purchasing an extension. It is recommended that you purchase the extension immediately after the course has expired in order to be able to have the full 60 days of the extension.
Final Exams and Grading
You must pass the exam with a minimum score that is set by the regulatory board in your state.
You must pass the exam with a minimum score that is set by the Texas Real Estate Commission. If you fail the exam on the first attempt, you may retake the final exam after a seven day waiting period and completion of additional course work, if required, prescribed by Agent Ladder. Should you fail the final exam twice, you must re-register and repeat the course from the beginning before taking the final exam again. A discounted re-enrollment fee will be charged.
Requirements for Course Completion
Please refer to the instructions page in your document tab in the course player for specific instructions regarding the completion of your course. To complete the course and receive your Completion Certificate, you must successfully complete the following requirements:
- Log in to the dashboard page and complete all instructional lessons.
- Complete the online evaluation available on your dashboard page after all lessons have been completed.
- Complete the online Student Affidavit. The Student Affidavit is a signed document from you certifying that you have personally completed each assigned lesson of instruction.
- Pass the final exam, if applicable. Some exams are available online where allowed. If your course has an exam requirement, it will be stated on the dashboard page as either online or proctored.
Certificate of Course Completion
Upon completion of course, you will receive a completion certificate via email. In the event the certificate is lost, a duplicate may be obtained by request. An administrative fee may be charged for the duplicate certificate.
For technical assistance, please call technical support at 800-743-8703 or use the technical support form on the Contact Us page. If you call technical support, please be prepared to explain your problem in detail and have access to your computer. In order to effectively troubleshoot your issue, our technicians begin the call by asking you a series of questions regarding your operating environment. We will need to know what type of computer you are using, the operating system you are using, the version number of your software, etc. Your call may be documented or monitored to help maintain quality of service standards.
In order to take the online course(s), your computer must meet the following system requirements:
- IBM PC Compatible Computer or MAC Computer
- SVGA (800x600) video card, driver, and monitor
- Microsoft Windows XP/2007 or greater for IBM PC, OSX10.5 or higher for MAC
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or greater (free download available with course)
- Internet connection (minimum 56Kbps required, although we highly recommend a high speed connection such as DSL, cable or TI)
- Printer (for course documentation and Student Affidavit)
- Flash Player plug-in (free download available with course)
- Adobe Air (if you are using a public or work computer, you may be prevented by firewalls from downloading this application)
Partnership with OnCourse Learning
Agent Ladder has partnered with OnCourse Learning to provide online real estate courses. All online courses purchased through Agent Ladder will be delivered via OnCourse Learning's course delivery software.
OnCourse Learning License and Use Agreement
Carefully read all the terms and conditions of this agreement before taking any OnCourse Learning course using OnCourse Learning's course delivery software and accompanying documentation (the "program(s)"). Your use of the program(s) is subject to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not continue with the purchase of a license to the program(s).
By continuing you accept these terms and conditions and any and all related terms and conditions stated on this web site.
- Ownership. The Program(s) are proprietary products of OnCourse Learning Inc., and are protected under United States copyright law and trade secrets laws of general applicability. All right, title and interest in and to the Program(s) shall remain with OnCourse Learning. This agreement does not constitute a sale of the Program(s), but only conveys to you a limited right to use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. OnCourse Learning retains all rights in the Program(s) not expressly granted.
- License. You are granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the Program(s) in accordance with the applicable documentation. You may not alter, modify, copy, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works from or transfer to any other person or entity, the Program(s). This license is granted solely for the purpose of your completion of the course contained in the Program(s).
- Termination. Your right to use the Program(s) shall terminate upon the earliest of the following: i) your failure to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement, ii) your completion of the course contained in the programs, or iii) the expiration of six (6) months from the date of your purchase of a license to use the Program(s) pursuant to this Agreement. Upon termination of the licenses granted herein, you must cease all use of the Program(s). All other rights and obligations set forth herein shall survive termination of the license granted herein.
- Limited Warranty and Disclaimer. OnCourse Learning hereby warrants to you only that, for six (6) months or until completion of the course contained in the programs, whichever is first, the server(s) delivering the course will be available, as defined herein, 99% of the time. The server(s) will be considered available if the server(s) hosting provider can open the server(s) socket from within its local network. No one is authorized to change or add to this warranty. In the event of a breach of this or any other warranty applicable to the Program(s), whether express or implied, your sole and exclusive remedy shall be for OnCourse Learning to, at its option, meet the server(s) availability objective stated herein or refund or pay an amount equal to the license fee paid by you for the Program(s).
- Refund Policy. You have the right to cancel your registration for any reason up to seven (7) business days from the date of purchase. Requests for cancellation of a registration must be made by contacting your school by phone or email. The request must be received by before midnight of the seventh business day from the date of purchase. Please note that the shipping cost is non refundable.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE APPLY TO THE PROGRAM(S). ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY MALFUNCTION, DEFAULT OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS IMPLIED WARRANTY ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ONCOURSE LEARNING OR ANY DEALER AND ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED BOTH FOR PROPERTY AND, TO THE EXTENT NOT UNCONSCIONABLE, FOR PERSONAL INJURY DAMAGES. THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF ONCOURSE LEARNING AND ANY DEALER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR ACTIONS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM(S) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LICENSE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR USE OF THE PROGRAM(S).